WELCOME TO JAGERA DARAN
WORKING TO BUILD EFFECTIVE COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE PRESERVATION OF OUR NATION’S ENVIRONMENT & HERITAGE
SUPPORTING INDIGENOUS HERITAGE
JAGERA DARAN IS COMMITTED TO BEST PRACTICE IN DELIVERY OF CULTURAL HERITAGE SERVICES.
PROTECTING ENVIRONMENTAL FUTURES
JAGERA DARAN UNDERSTANDS THE VALUE OF TRADITIONAL AND COMMUNITY KNOWLEDGE IN ENSURING SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTAL PRACTICE.
CREATING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS
JAGERA DARAN IS COMMITTED TO IDENTIFYING AND STRENGTHENING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS THAT WORK FOR INDUSTRY & COMMUNITY.
WORKING WITH COMMUNITIES
JAGERA DARAN APPRECIATES THE DIVERSE PERSPECTIVES AND NEEDS OF OUR CULTURALLY RICH COMMUNITIES.
BUILDING CAREER PATHWAYS
JAGERA DARAN RECOGNISES THE NEED FOR PROVIDING MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS TO MEET INDUSTRY AND MARKET REQUIREMENTS.
- developing indigenous employment strategies
- developing career pathways
- assisting aboriginal communities
- indigenous employment support and mentoring
- sourcing and recruiting indigenous employees
- due diligence and risk assessment
- cultural heritage assessment
- cultural heritage management plans and agreements
- ensuring culturally assured processes
- heritage procedures analysis
- indigenous archaeological excavations
- traditional knowledge and values in environmental impact statements
- incorporating traditional knowledge and values in water planning
- engaging Aboriginal communities in water management
- identifying culturally significant flora & fauna in environmental planning
Jagera Daran is an Aboriginal and Cultural Heritage consultancy headquartered in Ascot on Brisbane’s inner north side in Queensland, Australia.
The company’s Aboriginal ownership is a competitive advantage. Because Aboriginal people have unique obligations and responsibilities in caring for country and culture, they have a central role in how cultural resource management occurs. It is therefore essential that Aboriginal people be involved in the planning and management processes that affect their country.